]]>

« Home | Hello World » | They deserve it! » | 26th July 2005 » | Idhar udhar ki baatein » | A page from my diary … » | The Return of Gahji - Part 2 » | Tsunami Relief Contacts » | Investment Opportunity » | Does anyone care any more? » | Munna Gah, MBBS »

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Back in a new avatar

Greetings! This is my first post here after a long hiatus. It's been a busy few months for me.

So why am I back? Perhaps because I miss writing, perhaps to stimulate the right ("creative") half of my brain with some fresh challenges, perhaps to re-engage with cyberspace in a more meaningful manner. Who knows?

And, frankly, who cares? The more pertinent question (at least for me) is - now that I am back, what shall I write about? Philosophy? Sci-fi? Comedy? Biographies of great souls?

Naw. I think I'll start with travel. Travelling and seeing new places has always been a passion of mine. I enjoy most aspects of travelling - the sights, sounds, smells, tastes, everything is tantalizing and new and appealing. Even better than travelling is actually living in different places. That's when one can really get a true sense of the place - by residing there for a period, "getting into the skin" of the locals as it were. I've been fortunate to have travelled a bit, and also to have lived in different places over the years - and hopefully this trend will continue!

Of course, given the way life has been of late, I don't expect to post often. And all standard disclaimers apply: While the posts may at times draw from my professional experiences, they are all strictly my own personal views and observations. Also, all pics put up here have either been clicked by me or by someone known to me, else the source will be cited.

Welcome to my TravelBlog - to the world as seen through my eyes!


E-mail this post



Remenber me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...