]]>

« Home | International Blanket Day » | Have You Gone MAD Today? » | Dead Poets' Society » | Blogspeak » | Time Warp » | Whodidesay? » | A Tale of Two Cities » | Chivalry - Dead or Alive? » | What Should X Do? » | Pete and Andre »

Friday, October 08, 2004

Template Revolution

Yay ... my template has changed :)

No clue whether it's better looking, but fluorescent green surely is brighter, which complements my mood, and there's a doodleboard and a clock which shows you IST, which is for some reason 13 minutes behind my wristwatch, which in turn is never wrong but simultaneously is rarely right too, and the primary reason I'm writing like this is because I'm in a "Yay" mood again and want to compose a sixty-plus-word sentence, and I'm sure this bit of info is going to make you start counting, and of course ... thanks Queen Phoenix, one largish treat pending !!

I hereby heave a deep sigh and end my shortest ever post.


E-mail this post



Remenber me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...